Day 01: Arrival – Walking in the rain forest
The journey begins when you arrive in Puerto Maldonado, where your tour guide awaits for you and later we go to the lodge. We first take a car for 1:30hrs along the rainforest (this to avoid long trips by boat on the river for around 12 to 14 hours). Once we get in Filadelfia port, we transfers our self in the canoe in order to go in the closest lodge and be ready for the next day in early visit to the biggest clay licks in the region. Upon arrival you will enjoy a tasty lunch made from organic and native ingredients. After lunch you will take a walk through the trails, where you will discover and learn about the primary and secondary forest, its components, uses, man-made transformations, and its relevance to the world. This walk will end at night where you will have the opportunity to observe the behavior of the nocturnal flora and fauna of the Amazon.
Returning to the Lodge, you will enjoy a restorative traditional dinner.
- Meals: Lunch and dinner
Day 02: MACAW CLAY LICK & TRANSFER TO PUERTO MALDONADO
We wake up very early to be ready by 4:30am and get ready for a boat drive to the clay lick area, it takes 1:20hrs river up. As we are in the national reserve, we have cahnces to see many mammals in the bank and if we are lucky maybe the giant and precious jaguar. Ones we arrive in the observatory, we will enjoy a picknic breakfast in order to wait the show of tehprecious macaws and its different families and species. They are coming in groups separately by colors or and families. Be ready to impress your mind for this show.
After 3 hours we must to leave the ara coming riverdown in our canoe to the Lodge. We must have here time for lunch, cayak and later comeback to the city by the same way (boat+car).
- Food: Breakfast
**This program can be changed if the flights are early
The program includes
- Transportation from bus station – Lodge – Airport
- 01 night of accommodation in a private cabin
- Excursions described according to the program
- 01 breakfasts, 02 lunches, 01 dinners
- Tea time in the dining room “Hungry Cayman”
- River transportation by canoe on all excursions.
- Official guide in Spanish / English throughout your stay
- Rubber boots in case of rain
- Safety life jacket for ee in the boat. ➢ Tours described in the itinerry
- Travel assistance.
The program does NOT include
- Entrance ticket to the Tambopata National Reserve (USD15)
- Alcoholic beverages and bar consumption
- Extra passenger expenses
|01||$ 358||$ 393|
|02||$ 398||$ 468|
|03||$ 597||$ 672|